Friday, 18 September 2015

Goodreads Reading Challenge Update


This is just a quick one to let you all know where I'm up to on my reading challenge. This is the first year I have properly done it and set myself a target to aim for and to be honest I am proud of how I'm getting on. 

Being a Literature student means that this is a bit easier for me as 4/20 of those books I have read have been ones I studied for my A Levels but I've still managed to fit 13 in around them! I'm also quite close to finishing 'Landline' by Rainbow Rowell who is fast becoming one of my favourite authors. So this means I am so very nearly on track to making the 30 books by the end of the year! 

I don't know if 30 is pathetic to some people but I have never actually counted how many I can get through in the space of a year, maybe next year I will try 40 or even 50! It is also a great motivator (and excuse) to stick my nose in a book, cuddle up with a blanket and a cup of tea, and just forget the world.

Let me know how you're doing with your reading challenges!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© What Does Mel Think?. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig